Subject: Re: When any career ends in disgrace
From: tom ponti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 3 Jan 2018 00:27:42 +0000

Bill Clinton was accused of rape by a woman who has repeated her claim, with no hesitation and with real conviction. He also exposed himself and tried to get Paula Jones to fondle IT against her will. To avoid a law suit he paid her over $800,000. As a lawyer and President, he lied under oath in court and lost some of his lawyer privileges and was impeached by the House of Representatives.  If adultery and rape, and unwanted genital exposure mean nothing to you, then Billy was a good boy. IF Levine is to be excused for his behavior years ago, what about Roy Moore, Senator Franken and other politicians who have been accused of sexual misconduct?