Subject: Re: when any career...
From: David Coco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 2 Jan 2018 14:50:38 -0600

It seems like several posters have referred to pay-offs from the MET regarding James Levine that, to my knowledge, are not “on the record.” I don’t think rumors, no matter how old, or persistent, can be accepted as fact in this case. Until someone proves that the MET paid off Levine’s accusers, there is no certainty that it happened. All three of the accusers on record were not connected to his tenure at the MET, but seemed to be centered around the Chicago area and summer music programs.

D. Coco