Subject: Re: when any career ends in disgrace
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 2 Jan 2018 20:16:50 +0000

Yes, that is the one that began in 1985, which was 33
years ago. That relationship became very complex and
ended 25 years ago, when the plaintiff was either 23
or 24, which is hardly any longer a case of child molestation.
BTW, he admitted to accepting various gifts and 50,000$.
He also said, afer detailing several explicit encounters -
"He was trying to seduce me. I couldn't see this. Now I can"

What?

In any case that is the most recent allegation that has
surfaced, as far as I know, and it ended a quarter
century ago. Which is not to excuse or condone any of
it, to be clear. But, I shall say again that if Janes Levine
has "behaved himself" for the last 25 years, it challenges
the nature of much of the blather and otherwise that
has attended this case.

Bob