Subject: Re: when any career ends in disgrace
From: tom ponti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 1 Jan 2018 16:53:33 +0000

Assuming Levine is guilty of the sex charges against him, then what he did was incredibly stupid, immoral and potentially evil. Still, I would not equate his supposed actions equal to those of Madoff, Nazis, Homophobes, White supremacists, or any other killers or thief's. What we do not, and may never know, is whether Levine forced any unwanted sexual action against his accusers or deviously convince an underage or na´ve legal age male to perform certain sex acts which they found repulsive. I always admired Levine as a conductor, but was not an avid fan, so I hope I do not appear to be defending an evil man just because I liked him. IF the Met brass or law enforcement thought these charges were possibly true in the past, then they are perhaps just as guilty as Levine might be?