Subject: Re: when any career ends in disgrace
From: Ghozel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 1 Jan 2018 16:44:50 -0500

"When does it end?"

It ends when people stop harassing and abusing other people.

I have not one shred of doubt that the accusations against Levine are true.  Rumors have been around for decades.  Different men have come forward complaining of the same behavior.

Society has determined that sex with minors is unethical and illegal as is abusing and harassing others who may not be minors.

Levine is one of the great operatic conductors of my time, but has nothing to do with his using position and power to abuse and affect the lives of these young men adversely.

That's how he will be remembered.