Subject: Re: "Tristan" Recordings
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Sun, 7 Jan 2018 20:58:14 -0500

On Sat, January 6, 2018 8:30 am, Kiwi wrote:
> Again, apples and oranges but there was an interesting article in the
> Washington Post a few weeks back (tried to find it and failed) about
> royalties and the demand by musicians to extend the copyright period.

This one, maybe?

It's more about expansion, and there are other recent articles about
revision for new media. I haven't seen anything lately about extension,
which shouldn't be necessary, though it's sure to come up whenever the
Mickey Mouse/Rhapsody in Blue extension starts to run out.

Modify your settings: