Subject: back from Peru/happy new year to you/see you in Jan in DC??
From: Alan Savada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 7 Jan 2018 09:32:32 -0500

Hi folks,

We are just back from 3 weeks in Peru where there was no opera, save for an article on Juan Diego Florez in an ancient magazine in one of our hotels in the Colca Canyon!!

Wanted to also wish all a very HAPPY & HEALTHY NEW YEAR full of amazing operatic experiences.

If you happen to be in DC this month at any of the following and wish to meet up, let me know!

Monday, Jan 8-Wash National Opera discussion with Royce Vavrek and Missy Mazzoli about their upcoming wortld premiere work PROVING UP

Tuesday, Jan 9-Mezzo TARA ERRAUGHT makes her DC recital debut with Vocal Arts DC(KenCen Terrace)

Friday, Jan 19-WNO American Opera Initiative world premiere of PRVONG UP (KenCen Terrace)

Sat, Jan 20-WNO American Opera Initiative-premiere of 3 twenty minute operas and prior to this the Kennedy Center Millennium Stage offers a free concert of Bernstein's Songbook by the Young Artists of America(free at 6pm)

Sun Jan 21(matinee)-Ken Cen ON YOUR FEET

Tuesday, Jan 30-ABT opens at Ken Cen and at 6pm prior there is a free concert at Millennium Stage by the WNO Young Artists

Wednesday, Jan 31-Opera Lafayette @Ken Cen Terrace

ALAN SAVADA of Washington, DC

Modify your settings: