Subject: Re: James Levine situation at the Met
From: tom ponti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 7 Jan 2018 13:33:27 +0000

I do think that the best thing Levine could do is to just retire quietly, especially due to his age and health. I doubt any serious legal action will be taken against him by prosecutors, so he is in no danger of jail time. IF true, I do think it is silly for Sirius to stop playing his Met broadcasts or for others to avoid his commercial opera recordings, especially if there are singers one really likes on the recording. It really is sad that someone as brilliant as Levine could ruin their reputations, being so foolish. Sex can be a joy and a curse, for some. Sadly, I have wasted many hours of my life looking for it, in many of the wrong places-LOL!