Subject: Levine
From: R PRADA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 7 Jan 2018 00:54:02 -0500

Levine took an ok pit orchestra and polished it into a fine ensemble.
Now that disease is taking away his ability to perform as he once did. The fundamental sweep and rhythm is being weakened if recent reviews are true.

I saw this happen to a beloved maestro of mine, and to the dear grandfather of one of my friends in Buenos Aires.

This is inexorable and ongoing.

Legal issues aside.

Sent from my iPhone
Modify your settings: