Subject: Levine
From: R PRADA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 7 Jan 2018 00:54:02 -0500

Levine took an ok pit orchestra and polished it into a fine ensemble.
Now that disease is taking away his ability to perform as he once did. The fundamental sweep and rhythm is being weakened if recent reviews are true.

I saw this happen to a beloved maestro of mine, and to the dear grandfather of one of my friends in Buenos Aires.

This is inexorable and ongoing.

Legal issues aside.

RP

Sent from my iPhone