Subject: Re: James Levine situation at the Met
From: Don <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 6 Jan 2018 19:57:46 -0700

Frankly I would much rather see what the next season will bring rather than
more of these messages which do nothing but increase speculation, offer no
new information and express suggestions that he resume conducting on an
offshore drilling near a country without extradition.  Why not just wait
until the dust has really settled and the final words have been said.
DonD

--
It's amazing how useful it can be.