Subject: Re: James Levine situation at the Met
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 7 Jan 2018 00:18:15 +0000

This conversation is totally out of control.

Padillo suggested a while back that he might find a country that has no
extradition agreement, and now we get this lunacy, right on the heels of
the Ponti/Ricchi 6th grade assessment of the Trump incompetence!

Les, James Levine can go wherever he wants, including staying right
here at home in NYC. The statute of limitations has long ago expired,
unless new allegations are levelled. I've spent days on this forum that
were versions of Twilight Zone, but today, the Trump apologists,
whose ignorance is beyond breathtaking., Ombrarecords, whose
defense of illegality is expected, since he has dealt in illegal stuff for
many years, and the Levine lunacy of others including yourself,
set a new low standard of discourse, mirroring the level of governance
and discourse in our nations's Capitol!

It is incredibly depressing! I can only hope that this, too, will pass.
God bless America!

Bob