Subject: Opera: National Moron
From: R PRADA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 6 Jan 2018 19:11:12 -0500

I think for the screens during the big Orange Aria we need a big screen called the pinocchio. It could have a scorecard like he National Debt, that computes all the lies in print and verbal utterances.
A second score would be Unseemlies.

By the way, making fun of obvious faults, or ridicule, or satire, is a nice way to let off steam in this rather trying times for the human race.

I pay a lot of attention to media and serous commentary. I am a fan. It was my favorite part of my Sociology major. Criminology was a second interest, but one that disturbed me to my very core. And there is plenty to be concerned about there as well. But I can’t find anything fun about it.

RP