Subject: Re: James Levine situation at the Met
From: Les Mitnick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 6 Jan 2018 17:56:45 -0600

My own personal guess is that Mr. Levine will simply vanish from the Metropolitan, as well as from other musical venues.  No fanfare, no adieus, no farewells, no NOTHING.  He will simply no longer be seen.  Who knows?  He may decide to seek refuge and solitude outside of the United States.  I certainly don't see him taking up residence in any prominent European city.  Perhaps an obscure location somewhere in Canada where his whereabouts will be unknown save for a few of his "insiders".  I could be wrong, of course, but that's my gut feeling right now.  Besides, who has any idea of where he is even NOW?

                                            Les