Subject: Re: James Levine situation at the Met
From: ANGELO MAMMANO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 6 Jan 2018 18:50:46 -0500

I hate to be crass on this frigid night in Boston, but I question the

enormous cost to the Met if they are still paying him for the Toscas,

the Trovatores and the Luisa Millers that he will not conduct. Also

is the BSO and other orchestras everywhere going to pay Dutoit

for the concerts that he will not be conducting this winter? Although

it may seem so at times, these organizations are not made of money.

If they find it necessary to raise tickets prices to make up for the

extra costs due to the scandales, we pay the price.

Buona sera,

Angelo from Boston