Subject: Re: James Levine situation at the Met
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Sat, 6 Jan 2018 18:26:01 -0500

On Sat, 6 Jan 2018, Daniel Layne <[log in to unmask]> asked:

> It has been about five weeks since the story broke about the James Levine
> scandal.  I have been wondering about what will happen next?

Speaking for myself, to wonder what will happen in a situation which does not
affect our welfare very much I feel is a waste of time and energy.  His
connection to the Met has been broken.  That connection will either be repaired
in the future or it won't.  Either way he'll die a rich man.  Unless one
derives pleasure out of useless speculation, why worry?

blog:   Twitter: @kos2
  Listowner: OPERA-L ; SMT-ANNOUNCE ; EXLIBRIS-L ; SoundForge-users

Modify your settings: