Subject: Re: Copyrights and....
From: Ombrarecds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 6 Jan 2018 16:47:17 -0600

Most pirated material will NEVER be released by the opera companies. They sit on it like a dog with a bone.
I almost never buy studio material. Too artificial. I have walls of in house recordings.
I know lots of singers who love the pirates. Leyla Gencer loved the in house material. What label was smart enough to record her?  Olivero? The superb Galvany? Harry Theyard?
Zero guilt about live material and those who supply it. Keep it coming.

Patrick Byrne

Sent from my iPhone