Subject: Re: Opera: National Moron
From: Paul Ricchi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 6 Jan 2018 17:22:49 -0500

Tom: That was overdue. Thanks

This list is so polluted with political snark  because it so often goes
uncontested.

Of course the current president deserves criticism. But what is
disappointing is that all these followers of a sublime and often
intellectually demanding art form are - when they go off-topic - unable to
rise above nursery school name-calling, grade-school humor, and a
shallowness that suggests a superficial education in history. At best they
parrot hyper-partisan memes and chatter; after which the “Amen chorus”
chimes in.

It is probably best to not engage with these people; to paraphrase
Violetta, “more their sake, than our own”).

Sent from Astro <https://www.helloastro.com> for iOS