Subject: Re: Opera: National Moron
From: tom ponti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 6 Jan 2018 22:00:24 +0000

Lets see now, our "National Moron' is a billionaire real estate developer, was a very successful TV personality and was elected President of the US on his very run for ANY political office. This "moron" defeated "the most qualified person every to run for the presidency"- LOL!  Also, the stock market is at an all time high, business confidence is at an all time high, unemployment at 4.1%, our borders are more secure, and North Korea got the message that they need to start talking with South Korea and do NOT dare to threaten us or our allies. Some people do not get the message when normal diplomatic talk is tried. For sure, our national moron is far from perfect, but we have had worse President's of this great Country.