Subject: Re: "Tristan" Recordings
From: Les Mitnick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 6 Jan 2018 14:28:45 -0600

If this law were enforced, the judicial system of this country would be bogged down with law suits until Judgement Day and the vast majority of the population would be classified as criminals, including children as young as seven.  This is one of the first things they learn about as well as how do to it.