Re: When any career ends in disgrace

Stephen Charitan <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 2 Jan 2018 18:45:15 -0500

text/plain

As I've been told for 40 years of my business career, "Perception is
Reality" and that alas is the way of the world - Levine (like Bill Clinton)
will forever have a modifier next to whatever list of accomplishments might
be listed. I'm not commenting on the level of Clinton's "crimes" compared
to those of Trump or Bush - Bill's are insignificant in comparison - but
they will follow him to his Obituary in the NY Times, just as it will
follow Levine's.