Subject: Re: Test
From: Les Mitnick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 29 Dec 2017 13:51:04 -0600

Well, Bob:

    You're initial "test" posting stimulated some much needed action.  Thanks so much.  It's nice to know that we're all still out here.  I emphatically agree with those who would like to see the quota of posts daily increase from two to three.

If the moderator would be willing to do a "pilot program" and allow us three posts a day for a month, and then analyze the effects of it, perhaps he would come to some sort of conclusion.  Remember everyone:  in order for constancy to remain, there must be some change, or at least some tweaking here and there.  I think the time has come.  There are a lot of people here with a lot of good stuff to offer.  With a diminishing population, three posts a day would be a very nice way to at least TRY to effect a change and possibly an improvement.   We sure as hell can TRY!

                                                                                                Les