Subject: Feliz feliz from Peru
From: Alan Savada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 31 Dec 2017 15:27:55 -0500

 Since I've kind of been ignoring Opera-l for the last 2 weeks and will go to the Amazon tomorrow where there is no Internet for another week I wanted to wish everyone out there a truly happy New Year. Well we did not see Juan Diego here in Peru, there was a feature article in 1 of the magazines I located from 2 years ago in the Colca Canyon yesterday.see you all next year at the opera...Alan SavadaWashington DCvia the Samsung Galaxy S®8+