Subject: That Record Auction
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 31 Dec 2017 12:01:36 -0500

My collecting days are over, but it is a perennial delight to peruse the
pages of Larry Holdridge's sumptuous online catalogue.  Not only is
it nicely illustrated and jampacked with biographical information on
artists we love and artists we never heard of, Mr. Holdridge is an astute
and engaging commentator, and sprinkles his pages with such astounding
tidbits as the claim by Adelina Patti, that Wagner had created the role
of Kundry with her in mind!, - something he found in a 1907 magazine.
Too bad that magazine isn't up for sale, Larry.  Or is it?

The auction ends January 3rd, which may mean only a couple of days are left
to enjoy it online.   Just Google Holdridge Auction.

dtmk