Subject: Re: ZUPPA DI RAIMONDO (In homage to Carlo Bergonzi)
From: Donald Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 29 Dec 2017 08:31:01 -0700

Thank you Ray for this New Years gift.  It looks delicious, is easy to make
and I will be cooking up some this weekend.  I will think of Don Carlo as I
make it and eat it, probably with his recording on Sony of Italian canzone
playing in the background.

Best regards and Happy New Year to all.  May the New Year bring better
weather, a better environment and a change in the command structure of this
beautiful nation of ours.  And of course, beautiful music.

Donald Levine