Subject: Re: Watching opera on the internet
From: gordon young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 31 Dec 2017 09:45:02 -0600

The talk about opera on the internet I must put a plug in for Youtube which
has, I would say, 100s of complete operas and concerts. Last night I
watched an excellent production of Rachmaninoff's Frances da Rimini. I plan
on writing some comments about three versions of the Francesca and Paolo
story. The Rachmaninoff is fascinating.
Gordon
Let's hope 2018 is more positive than 2017. Happy New Year to all.
Gordon