Subject: Test
From: Ghozel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 31 Dec 2017 08:53:21 -0500

I'm guessing the average age posting on this forum is quite old considering there is very little interest in opera for those under about 50.

We'll soon by dying off.  If you don't increase the daily limit of posts, opera-L will get smaller and smaller too.  (With the hiding of the Opera News chat board, I'm guessing it's pretty dead by now too)

I, too, think the opera- L format needs to evolve to what we see with chat boards nowadays.  Changing that, however, likely will take money.
Modify your settings: