Subject: The present moment
From: R PRADA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 31 Dec 2017 02:11:38 -0500

We have come through a devastating year in our lives outside of opera. I find myself exhausted by politics, Me Too which is political as well.
I find myself doing a lot of thinking about my country, the world, the environment, and as is my custom, doing more mulling it over than talking.

One thing: lots of times links to YouTube turn faulty. Perhaps there is a little quirk in how it encodes. I think it might be worth using tinyurl.

I think it may have been on this list that someone reminded me of Conrad Osborne and I am enjoying his blog. A lot.

Happy New Year, Folks!

Sent from my iPhone

Modify your settings: