Subject: Re: Test
From: Peggy Houdek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 30 Dec 2017 22:31:08 -0500

A question about Opera L history:  Is there any way to go back to the beginning of Opera L to find listings?  I was curious about when I joined and thought it was in the ‘90s somewhere, but when I put my name in, the earliest I could find was 2002.  I’m sure I was there before that.  I went on Google, put in opera L and there it all was.  Just curious!

Peggy