Subject: Re: Today's Merry Widow
From: ANGELO MAMMANO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 30 Dec 2017 21:36:17 -0500

I love Offenbach and my first choice would be La Grand Duchesse

de Gerolstein.  Several years ago Stephanie Blythe performed it

here in Boston.  The production was amazing and she was perfect.

There is an excellent DVD with Lott. Obviously  Blythe and Lott

used different keys.  But both were very fine.  Gelb should take notice.

Angelo from Boston