Subject: Re: Test
From: Tom Frey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 30 Dec 2017 19:45:46 -0500

I don't post as much as I could and I think some members are happy with that. I do post on Facebook about political matters but I do not think this site should be about political views. It's about opera and people involved in opera. There have been times when I reached my 2 posts limit and felt frustrated when in the midst  of conversation I was unable to continue.