Subject: Re: Rolando Villazon
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 29 Dec 2017 12:41:46 -0500

I wonder if I stand alone over here.  I was astounded at the undeniable
change in the sound of Villazon's voice.  Not that it is a bad thing -- just
different.  The throat tremor seems completely gone and I felt that even
his body language was somewhat reined in.  It almost seemed like he was
trying hard to contain himself.
Maybe I'm making too much of it.