Subject: Test
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 29 Dec 2017 17:24:31 +0000

There was not one post from 11 am on Wednesday until I sent
my first Test at around 2 or 3 yesterday afternoon. It was
intended to find out if the list was working, which It was, and
from my private mail, most of you understood that, and were
pleased that I had bothered.

BTW, I agree completely with Donald . The limit of 2 posts a
day is unnecessary!

Happy New Year to one and all.

Bob