Subject: Re: Today's Merry Widow
From: Vesna Danilovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 30 Dec 2017 16:20:44 -0500

I wonder if it has anything to do with their earlier issue of the complete
version, featuring Schwarzkopf (instead of Rothenberger) with Gedda, and
not wanting to compete with it. I do find Rothenberger much more suitable
for this role.

BTW, I relished in hearing my last name this afternoon, and even properly
pronounced at that :-)

Vesna