From: Jason Victor Serinus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 30 Dec 2017 10:52:35 -0800

Suzanne Turley wrote:

I was there and there were some fine and some  ugly fire fights in those da=
ys. The mail box was jammed. The restrictions should be removed unless or u=
ntil someone forgets their manners.

Response:

"Unless or until?" People have made a sport of forgetting their manners on
Opera-L since the first day I signed up. Besides, this is the Age of Trump,
where manners are fake news, and civility is a word rarely invoked because
it has too many syllables.

Here's for the two-per-day limit! It could make for a happier new year.

jason victor serinus