Subject: Re: Test
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 30 Dec 2017 13:48:57 -0500

I think 3 or 4 is a good number but, for God's sake, lets's leave the
Archive alone;
it works perfectly.   I do not believe we should cater to those who choose
to use it
exclusively,  and would make changes that might compel the rest, like me,
to go
through another tedious learning process.  IT AIN'T BROKE!

dtmk