Subject: Met website "live" agents??
From: Bruce P <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 30 Dec 2017 15:58:49 +0000

Has anyone had experience with the Met's website where on the bottom right of their main page, there is a "Chat with us" link?  Twice now I have tried to speak with a knowledgeable "agent" there, and twice found they are the most moronic people to be running this "chat" service.  They had no idea what I was trying to ask them, even when I copied and pasted the link from their own website etc.  They just say they have no info or can't find it, even with the link provided and then after asking if I wanted to contacted for a donation (which I replied no), they ended the chat (not me!).  I guess they didn't like my critical remarks and other info I wanted.
What is the point of this "Chat with us" link?  Is it only for praise and adulation of their website or the performance that day?  They should be more willing to listen and help, not cut me off, just because I didn't want to make a monetary gift.