Subject: Re: Test
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 30 Dec 2017 12:36:25 +0000

This will be a trip down memory lane for those who were
hanging out here before the millenium.

Mura, the list often exceeded the 80 post per day limit that
was the number set by the provider and listowner. But, there
were two individual cases that prompted the 2 a day limit.
A woman named Karen Mercedes, who has dusappeared into
the mists of time, and Charlie Handleman, who occasionally
surfaces, were serial posters who often submitted as many as
10 or a dozen, often redundant posts at a time. I, and most of
us, fully supported Bob K's decision to limit the posts.

But that was then.....!

I have to say, it would have been fun to have had Steve Charitan,
a more recent arrival, and Handleman go at it over "Zinka", I can
only imagine! ;-)

Bob