Subject: Re: Test
From: Mura Kievman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 29 Dec 2017 23:47:52 -0500

I have refrained from chiming heretofore BUT I always thought the two
message limit was archaic.  Since I rarely post it doesn't affect
me!  But I joined Opera-l in early 1996 and even then I was on a
number of mailing lists that did NOT limit the number of posts.  And
given the reduction in posters these days, I do think this is no
longer necessary.

Is the limit due to the original site that limited posts?  I mean iin
terms of band width.  But we're now at a different site.  Might that
be a factor?

Just asking ...

Mura