Subject: Re: Test
From: Vesna Danilovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 29 Dec 2017 21:54:17 -0500

Absolutely. To all those who are lurking, Ms. Hochschild and others, please
do feel welcome.

I have to say that I immensely prefer this listserv format to Facebook. The
format somehow allows the discussions to be much livelier and more easily
flowing, though the two-posts limit sometimes impedes the conversation when
we all get hyped up about some topic and engage in interesting exchanges &
followups. Otherwise, on regular normal-paced days, I think this limit is
less of an obstacle.

I also respect that some people simply don't want to be on Facebook and yet
they're loyal to this forum as its long-time participants. I wouldn't want
to miss their opera discussions for sure. I do wish some folks from
Facebook join us here as well but I haven't looked there in a very long
time... Anyhow, I hope the listserv format is here to stay for a very long
time.

Vesna