Subject: Re: Becket & Pizzetti
From: Kathy Boyce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 29 Dec 2017 15:39:38 -0500

I have watched the video a couple of times.  I was sorry not to get to
San Diego to hear Furlanetto sing it, but I did hear Tomlinson sing it
in Frankfurt a couple of years ago.  At this stage in both of their
careers I'm not sure either of them has any business singing it at the
Met in the future. Perhaps another bass will come along to champion the
opera.

--
Kathy Boyce

New Hampshire
And the night shall be filled with music... Longfellow
http://www.cafepress.com/operabayreuth