Subject: Twelve Operatic Masterpieces You May Not Know
From: R PRADA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 22 Dec 2017 02:16:27 -0500

One of my favorite operatic DVDs is Mozart in Turkey
Mozart’s opera Die Entfurung is beautifully sung and delves into many directorial choices and gives historical and interpretive derail. It is one of my favorite opera recordings.

Yelda Kodalli heads an excellent cast and Charles Mackerras conducts. People watching this will get an excellent view of what goes into producing an opera. Elijah Moshinsky is the director.

RP
Sent from my iPhone