Subject: Jake Heggie's "It's a Wonderful Life"
From: Peggy Houdek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 28 Dec 2017 16:15:24 -0500

I remember reading about it before it came out and being excited but never saw anything about it.  I just discovered it free on Amazon Prime and I really like it!  I’ve listened to it several times and find it most interesting and some very good singing  by  Wm Burden, Anthony Dean  Griffey and Rod Gilfrey.

Any other thoughts?  Something nice to consider with 3
 degrees outside NOW!

Best,

Peggy