Subject: Re: Subject: Re: An Opera-L Christmas: Tchaikovsky, Rimsky, Puts, Leroux
From: Donald Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 26 Dec 2017 16:16:54 -0700

I wonder how much the tombs of the kings and queens of France effect the
sound.  I actually used to like attending organ recitals at churches in
Paris that had those old Cavaille Coll organs.  The baroque churches like
Saint Sulpice seem to have better acoustics although its a huge church but
that magnificent organ makes quite a noise.

Donald