Subject: Re: Subject: Re: An Opera-L Christmas: Tchaikovsky, Rimsky, Puts, Leroux
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 24 Dec 2017 14:33:39 +0000

I can't do just one!

John McCormack - Adeste Fidelis
Leontyne Price - O Holy Night, We Three Kings with Karajan
Joan Sutherland - Deck the Halls, The Twelve days of Christmas
The Pavarotti O Holy Night album - All of it
Elisabeth Schwarzkopf - The First Noel
Every note of the Kings College Albums (England)

There are lots more but these'll do.

Merry Christmas and a very Happy Holiday Season to you all.

Bob