Subject: Re: An Opera-L Christmas
From: Kathy Boyce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 24 Dec 2017 00:30:22 -0500

I agree.  It was shown on tv when Minnesota did it a few years ago.  And
Glimmerglass is doing it this summer. And Piedmont opera in
Winston-Salem NC did it in the fall.  So it is getting around.  I think
it tells the story really well.

--
Kathy Boyce

New Hampshire
And the night shall be filled with music... Longfellow
http://www.cafepress.com/operabayreuth