Subject: Re: Worst staging nominations
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 23 Dec 2017 16:54:50 -0500

Mr Conn:
 I certainly respect your right to be a proponent of Bieito and I would
 never in the world attempt to reason with you nor talk you out of your
 obvious passion for his kind of work.
 Obviously, I do not believe that it is a must for me to have to see
 entire operas of his to have my opinion. The little I have viewed on
 you-tube of naked men at urinals and sickening things much worse than
 that, has left me with a very bad feeling and that's good enough for
 I feel no need to apologize for my feelings which are as legitimate to
 me as yours are to you.
 I do hope that this ends it and that we can continue to respect one
 another's feelings about opera directors.
 I wish for you a healthy 2018 and hopes of a return to sanity and good
 brotherhood in our world.

Modify your settings: