Best/worst stagings

Ariane Csonka <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 22 Dec 2017 16:08:21 -0500

text/plain

Thank you all, what a hilarious gift! I shall look desperately for these examples on youtube, and quote your recommendations. The world of opera is indeed wondrous - for good AND terrible! I had heard about the Masked Ball toilets, but not the two-headed Gurnemanz...and the Gorillas. I am so glad I asked! The List is terrific.
Wasn't there a Sellars Don Giovanni that actually worked? Has anyone seen the Coney Island Cosí?