Subject: 2nd cast Norma
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 16 Dec 2017 14:47:47 -0500

How neat it is to belong to an opera forum where there are so many
formidable posters that I cannot begin to match them.
And in some ways, believe it or not, I end up a winner, because I am so
enthralled with this Norma with Meade (a singer whose voice doesn't
normally warm me with her "cool" temperament) that I am pleasantly
surprised because she certainly sounds gorgeous to me over the airwaves,
with a lack of any heard wobbles as reported previously on this website.
The three principals (Meade/Calleja and Barton) are wonderful together
and the first act ending with the trio was superbly done.

Back to more delicious highs...

Modify your settings: