Subject: Re: Twelve Operatic Masterpieces You May Not Know
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 21 Dec 2017 14:29:28 +0000

I completely agree with Gluck, though I can revommend no
DVD, and I have a very special affection for Cherubini's "Medea"
though, again, I cannot recommend a DVD, since I don't collect
them. I have enough trouble controlling my CD collection, though
I am getting better. ;-)

"Medea" is a superb vehicle for the few who can cope with both
her musical and dramatic demands.

And another Amen, Vesna, for Ariadne!

Bob