Subject: Re: I am waiting for "L'incoronazione di Jalopeno"
From: Vesna Danilovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 20 Dec 2017 23:36:37 -0500

Haha. I'll recycle a few that I posted a while back. Most of these are my
partner's "concoctions"  :-)

Ariadne auf Nachos
Le Gnocchi di Figaro
La Clemenza de Burrito
Osso Na-bucco
Der fliegende Hollandaise
Die Zauberkraute (w/ Hamino & Hamina)

For a dessert: La torte del destino
and breakfast... Muffinstofele (though I also like your burrito version)

Vesna